Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Morning sickness- its started already!

anyone else started being sick yet? image xx

Replies

• Aww poor you, I'm actually freaking cos I have no symptoms, this is my 2nd one, so maybe thats why, had constant nausea with my first so can sympathise, ginger biscuits are meant to help, hope you feel better soon or at least find a way to manage it x
  • Just been thinking I don't feel very pregnant today. Had mega nausea the other day. I don't mind if the symptoms come and go every few days, just to keep me from panicking lol. Don't remember when nausea kicked in with my first, but I know it defo did at some point!

8 months til my due date today!! Yay!

Oh and huge congrats Katiejayne! Happy and healthy 9 months love x

• I'm on my 3rd and I feel horrendously sick all day and I'm only 7 weeks xxxx
  • The nausea has kicked in for me too. I find the best thing to do is eat something as soon as you feel it start coming on, if you leave it too long you will feel too sick to eat. Ginger biscuits helped me last time too, but I don't fancy them this time!
  • I've been having a banana and an advocado every day, they're high in vit b and have been helping get rid of that sicky feeling. I've also found that I've been eating smaller portions, as I've not been able to finish a meal, as a result I've been eating in between meals more (healthily of course)
  • how many weeks are you? im nearly 6 weeks.. is this even too early to be being sick lol? ive tried the ginger biscuit trick, doesn't seem to be working.. i can be sick but then 2 minutes after eat loads!! i wake up in a morning feeling sooooooooooooo hungry, im not a breakfast person usually, but recently I am! xx