Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Gone off food ...

Has anyone else gone off their food? I'm normally quite the chocoholic but I had some just now after not wanting any for about a week and it just doesn't have the appeal it used to. And I have just baked a few more cupcakes than I needed and I actually really don't want to eat them! (that is SO unlike me! I'm a baker by profession and always bake one or two extra for quality control lol) Also, I'm hardly eating any breakfast, nothing seems to taste how I imagine it does. The only thing I'm really liking at the mo is boring crackers with philadelphia. Never had this with previous pregnancy so just wondered if it's normal.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their odd symptoms lol xx

Replies

• Options
    I can't help as I'm the opposite- I'm so hungry! I keep eating all of the time, partly to keep my nausea at bay ( eating regularly helps) and partly because I don't get full as quickly as I usually do. I suppose I have slightly gone off sweet things and prefer savoury.

A baker is an interesting profession. What do you like to bake/eat best?