Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

im bleeding......

Replies

• Oh what a horrible boss! I would kill my boss if she told everyone before I was ready. Glad you got taken seriously by doc, fingers crossed everything is ok. xxx

• I would put in a complaint against your boss, you have every right to confidentiality. Hope it goes ok tomorrow, fingers crossed x
  • G/C from DIM but you really should complain about your boss, that's dreadful!

Hope everything is ok tomorrow x

• That is absolutely out of order of your boss to tell anyone. I think Wilma's right - he really should keep your conversations confidential.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Hun. Try and rest today if you can xx
  • Everything crossed Hun. I echo what the other ladies have said, you have a right to confidentiality, your boss has obviously broken that. X
  • Boss is well out of order I would complain too! Hope everything goes ok in the morning and they can put ur mind at rest x
  • Yeah I should but it won't change anything, if she wants to do that fine. It happened with my dd too. So I expected it, hence why I wasn't gonna say out till further ahead.

Pretty poor to say i work at the hospital! Eh. Lol

Oh well that's least of my worries.

Been trying to rest today, getting restless at times....

Still light bleed/ heavy spotting - horrible backache and tummy cramps (had some bad ones). Really not confident about tom.

I looked at dd notes....I was 6w 4day when I had a early scan with her (bright red bleeds) and she had a strong heartbeat and measured 7mm! So really good. So let's pray this baby is the same and sticky! image

Thanks ladies for all your support. love our group already!

• good luck dear....!!! fingers crossed for u......!!! 

• Fingers crossed everything is okay honey and your mind will be put at rest xx

• Thinking of you am got everything crossed. Hoping it's a very sticky bean x
  • Oh love try and keep your chin. You're doing absolutely everything you can with resting etc. let's hope this bean is as sticky as your DD xx
  • Aww I love our group too!!! Fingers tightly crossed for tomorrow for you Baby Boom. xxx

• Good luck Baby Boom hope all is well. x 

• Thinking of you. xx

• Well today is D day...in a few hours I will either be a mummy to be for the second time or i'll be a mummy of an Angel. image

Still bleeding. Just don't feel pg at all. No positive thinking left.

Thanks for all the support ladies, i'll update after dinner, hopefully.

• Good luck today, I'm thinking of you. Although I don't really know you at all, I feel so sad that you're going through this.

Fingers crossed for some positive news xx
  • Fingers crossed for you and your bean xxx

• Thinking of you today baby boom. Keeping everything crossed for you xx
  • Good luck, thinking about you and got everything crossed. Take care xx
  • Oh no, Good luck huni and hope all goes ok with the scan.  Big hugs xx