Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013

hows everyone feeling?

well.. getting my morning sickness, well and good now.. can't even travel in the car without stopping 60 million times every 2 seconds. All i fancy eating is mash potato & yorkshire puddings lol! Chicken and pasta, was once my favourite foods, I now cannot stand the sight of them, eww!! so strange.. my bellys preparing for its bump, putting a bit of weight on around my stomach area, ( usually have a flat tummy) its now just a podge! image and... got my booking in appointment in 2 weeks today, very excited and everything is becoming a bit more real now.. wish the sickness would bugger off, but as i believe its a sign of a happy and healthy pregnancy, so all is well.. ive found the slush puppies ease of the sickness, ginger ale and ginger biscuits. How are you girlies? imageimage

Replies

• Errr yuck! Lol Hope it doesn't get to bad for you.

I'm good thank-you.

Bleeding seems to have stopped (touch wood)! Feeling really tired. Tummy feeling full. Not excited yet, still feeling apprehensive.

I too have my booking in appt soon - 6th Sept! image

• Me too... Feeling ??ber tired, sore boobies, headaches, general feeling of nausea, tummy feeling full and I think my food is digesting slower than usual...

Am excited though, although not looking forward to the vomiting when it starts (probs in about 2 weeks time...)

I haven't made my booking in appt yet, my emergency scan yesterday confirmed that I'm only 5 weeks preg, so I have to wait another 3 weeks!!!

I can't wait to bypass this horrible stage and get to the part where I'm big and round and blossoming!! Love it!! Xx