Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Back to TTC

Hi everyone!

Well, looks like my stay in Due in April was short lived and back to TTC I go image

I started to bleed lightly yesterday morning and it got progressively worse as the day went on.  I went to my local EPAU last night and they did an internal which showed my cervix was closed but by this time I was passing clots (sorry if tmi).  They did blood tests and sent me home and told to ring a different EPAU this morning for the results and possible scan time.  When I rang this morning she said my bloods were only 6 (apparently the same as they would be if you were 2 weeks and I was 5).  Said there was no point in a scan as probably wouldn't see much anyway but I have to go back on Friday morning to have my bloods taken again to see if they've gone up or down.

I know they'll have gone down, there's no way I can still be pregnant with this much bleeding and pain.  I'm obviously upset and disapointed but onwards and upwards to ttc again.

I wish you all very happy & healthy pregnancies and hopefully I may see any late April arrivals in due in May!!!

xx

Replies