Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello new here!!

Hello everyone. I`ve just signed up! I`m Jules, 28 and pregnant with my 5th baby. I`ve had several miscarriages and have had 2 scans this time round at EPAU. I`ve been bleeding on and off which is terrifying. I`m due April 2nd, xx

Replies

• Hi Jules,

Congratulations on your 5th baby!!! image

I'm Jen, I'm 33 and I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. All the ladies on the due in April 2013 forum are all lovely, so welcome!!

The bleeding is scary, I had bleeding and pain at the weekend and although a scan confirmed all is well, it's still a worrying time. There are a few of us going through that atm, so there's lots of advice and support from others.

Looking forward to getting to know you! Have you told your other children yet?

Xx
  • Hi Jules!  Congratulations on number 5!

I'm Ele and I'm 6 and 5 with my first baby.  All very scary and exciting at the same time.  Ours is a clomid pregnancy (3rd cycle, after 18 months of trying) Hoping its a sticky bean.

Lots of lovely ladies on here so welcome to the group. x

• Thanks for the lovely welcomes!

hI Jen, Yes, my girls know, we told them after the 6 week scan, we thought it may be early but they knew something was going on, my 6 year old announced the week before that I had a baby in my tummy. Bleeding is awful isn`t it image

Congrats Ele, took 22 months this time...worth the wait image XXX

• Hiya Jules its Mand, you know me already xx

• Hey,

Welcome and congratulations!

I'm Emma, 7 weeks with my second. I've been bleeding too....my scan on epu was ok too but still sooooo worried. image

• hi jules, congrats and welcome! im only 5 weeks +1 at the mo but I had bleeding around nine weeks with dd and fortunately that had a happy ending x hope you are ojk and keep us posted x

• Hey Mand image

Thanks everyone, will keep you posted,just hope and pray Little Pip holds on xx

• Hi hippyearthmama congratulations on number 5. image

@devon-mummy I'm 5+2 aswell *snap* how are you feeling? Xx