Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013

Oh, hello morning sickness.....

So pleased I'm off to work this morning...  With many of you talking about it already I thought i may have escaped it, ha, silly me!

Replies

• Oh no! Hope it doesn't get too bad.

• Oh bless ya. Fingers crossed it doesnt last too long.

Having been suffering for the last two weeks for at least 8 hours a day I have now resorted to drinking ginger cordial and ginger tea all day long!
  • Aww sorry you're feeling rubbish but its a good sign x i started feeling nauseous yesterday. i had the same with dd - wasn't actually sick but felt sick so keeping fingers crossed its the same this time!
  • Hope you don`t suffer too much. xx

• Hope its not too bad xx

• Had a manic day but maybe that was a good thing as nausea evaporated by lunchtime.. Thanks for all your kind words, fingers crossed for tomorrow! Happy nearly Sunday to you all!

fx

• I didn't suffer with DD but I guess what I have been feeling the last couple of days must be morning sickness. I feel like I have a hangover and want to be sick but can't if u know what I mean. That and being tired most afternoons is rubbish x
  • As i've hoped for a baby for a while I always thought i'd embrace pregnancy and welcome all the body cahnges that it brought with it..... What was I thinking?! i also like control, and I clearly have absolutely no control of this!!  Sleep well x