Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

egg white cm

sorry if too much info but Im getting lots of egg white cm. it scares me as i keep getting little gushes of it and i rush to the loo thinking Im bleeding. anyone else get this?

Replies

• Yes honey had this for weeks although it seems to have gone for the time being x
  • I've had quite a lot of discharge too. I noticed it at around 5 weeks. It's not the same as the ewcm I experienced around ovulation, but I'm having to wear a liner and I too have felt the gushing sort of sensation you have described and panicked. On some days I've had to change my liner several times, others I've hardly had any.

According to my Internet reading its an early pregnancy symptom and is as a result of the rise of estrogen and also blood flow to the vagina, so nothing to worry about unless it's green/brown, smells terrible and/or is accompanied by an itching feeling.
  • Ive a lot of discharge I like u i keep getting little gushes like u say and thinking im bleeding... but mines not ewcm its more creamy cm (tmi) im thinking of buying some panty liners actually cos theres a fair bit of it.

• thanks girls, yeah it can be creamy. hopefully its just normal then x
  • Yep I've got that too! I'm wearing liners. Somedays its creamy and some days more watery. I was wondering if I had an infection so I'm glad you mentioned this. image

• Glad this isn't just me x
  • I have this also. Some days it's not much but other days I have to run to the loo to make sure it's not blood. So glad we can share things otherwise I will be a major stress head thinking something is wrong x