Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013

Appt tomorrow

Hi ladies, just back from 10 days away so not been around. Sorry to see some ladies have left us image I have my first appt with the gynae tomorrow which will include a scan - feeling hopeful but anxious. Have literally everything crossed x

Replies

• Everything crossed that your appt tomorrow goes well and you enjoy it once you are there!!! Big hugs.

Have you had a nice time away? x

• Besides the tiredness and nausea, yes it's been lovely! x
  • Hey,

Glad you had a good holiday!

Hope all goes well tomorrow, let us know how you get on image

Fingers crossed all goes well.

• Hope everything goes well for you tomorrow hun. I'm going to try and get an appt later in the week, although I'm going to be moving to a different area in a week or two so not sure if I should leave it til I've swapped surgeries xx

• Hope all goes well today wilma!

Just booked my booking in appt for 18th Sept - seems ages away!!X
  • Hi Wilma. Hope everything went ok today?

I have my booking in apt tomorrow with the MW.  The OH wants to come with me for some strange reason. He never came to any apts with DD.

I'm stressing at the moment as I look really pg for only 6+6 weeks. My last AF only lasted 2 days which isnt like it so I dont know whether that was proper AF and if it wasnt, I'm 10 + 6.  Dont know what to tell the MW tomorrow.

• Sure they'll figure it out superking, just tell them what happened they must have heard all sorts in the past

Hope today went OK Wilma.

Monkeynuts my booking in appt is same day as yours, really I should get it done in 2 wks not 3 but we're on hols. Hopefully that means there won't be long between the appt and the scan but at the moment time is absolutely dragging.....

• Oooh pink it's nice to have an appt buddy! How far along will you be by then? I'll be 9+1. Nurse says this morning that they don't normally like to book in here until 10 weeks but that seems late to me? X
  • Oooo superking that means you could be crossing to due in march doesn't it? I'd tell mw this coz she prob send you to epu to date ASAP....4 weeks is a big difference in dates! image

Wilma how did it all go?

I was looking at my scans from dd and I didn't get my dating scan till 15 weeks!! But I booked in at 8 weeks so now I'm thinking having my dating scan at 12 weeks is unrealistic lol
  • Thank you ladies, so far so good! Baby has a heartbeat and is measuring 8+2, due 7th April! Xx
  • Monkeynuts I'm also working on an estimate that I'll be 9 + 1 then, although there's a possibility I may be nearer 9 + 5. Guess we won't know for sure until the scan. My EDD is 22nd Apr is that the same as you?

Yay Wilma great stuff x 

• Yay that's fab wilma!!!! Glad all went well.

My booking in is Monday (3rd sept) I'll be 6 weeks that day and hoping I can convince her to send me for an early scan as my anxiety levels are terrible and I can't be doing me or baba any good. X
  • Wilma - congrats! Must have been lovely to see the heartbeat. First hurdle done!

Pink - yes currently working off 22nd April EDD. Just want this first trimester to be over!