Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

im bleeding......again 8 weeks now!

Bleeding again 8 weeks today. image Gp closed. Nhs direct unsure what to do....(.on phone atm).....why o why does this keep happening! I'd rather be throwing up than bleeding! I don't feel good at all about it. image X

Replies

• Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry this little tinker of a bean keeps worrying you like this. I have no personal experience, however I do know plenty of people who have bled on and off - one of them for pretty much the whole duration of pregnancy and her baby (all 9lb 6oz) of it came out cooked to perfection. Are you still experiencing any other pg symptoms?

How far away is your local hospital? If your extremely worried could you go down there and see if someone could scan you? 

Sending ((hugs)) xx

• I agree with Lolopop if nhs direct cant help go to the hospital and get them to scan you again. Got everything crossed for you. X
  • Well after a good half hour on phone they managed to contact my local on call doc, he called me and has booked me into epu for another scan Sunday morning.

No I've no symptoms at all. Not had any since my last bleeding at 5+ weeks.

Sooooo anxious, just not having a good feeling about this pg.

Praying this baby is still there.

• Fingers crossed everything is ok x
  • Oh Hun I'm so sorry you're having to go through this worry

Try and rest. Really hope it's just one of those things. Will be thinking of you x
  • Fingers crossed babe, so sorry you're having such a worrying pregnancy. It's so unfair on you, specially when you had bleeds in your last pregnancy.

Sending you massive hugs and hoping everything shows up beautifully on Sunday. Thinking of you sweetie xxx

• Big hugs hun I'm so sorry you are bleeding Again but fingers crossed all will be ok on Sunday when you go for your scan x
  • Glad you've got a scan sorted. Have everything crossed and sending big hugs xx
  • oh baby boom sorry you're having a rubbish time x sorry you got to wait til Saturday but fingers crossed the scan will reassure you. i had bleeding throughout the first trimester with dd and it was ok in the end. big big hugs x x x
  • ps i hardly had any symptoms with dd either x
  • So sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. I'll cross everything for you till Sunday x
  • Praying for you xxxx
  • Thank-you ladies.

Really hoping this isn't the end.....praying its all gonna be ok.

The next 48hrs are going to feel like a week image

• Big Big hugs honey, as you know I was bleeding last week at 8 weeks, i'm sure it has something to do with when your af was due and having some breakthrough bleeding.  Am keeping everything crossed for you, as you said to me stay positive and i'm sure all will be okay xxx

• Oh hun, I'm sure everything is ok and ur wee bean is still firmly stuck in place. It's just making u worry for no reason I'm sure. The only symptom I had with Dd was

Tiredness. No symptoms doesn't mean anything is wrong x
  • Fingers crossed everything's ok, must be such a worry for you image x
  • Well I went to work this morning kidding myself I could do it and now I've had to come home, which means I now miss out on a job I have on tomorrow in surgical theatres, which I LOVE (and pays good)! So mad with myself.

Bleedings worse, my section scar feels like its stuck inside and is been pulled (the feeling of taking a plaster off slowly), I've got occasional stomach cramps, mild backache, nausea, shivering cold and on the edge to tears!! My hopes are this is just pg symptoms deciding to hit me all in one morning but my heart is telling me to stop rest coz something isn't right. image

Oh Sunday please hurry!

Thank-you ladies trying to keep smiling but its tricky.

• Oh Hun, I'm so sorry you're going through this and having to wait until Sunday.

The symptoms may all be pregnancy symptoms, I've had nausea almost constantly and have also had the shivers a few times (usually when I've been tired). I've also had flurry strange feeling in my tummy, had he usual cramps but also a strange feeling regarding my tummy button. It's as though it being used as a trapeze by a monkey jut feels as though something's pulling at it.

Put your feet up try and get some rest and some sleep. We've all got everything crossed for you and are hoping everything is ok on Sunday. Huge hugs xxx
  • Aww baby boom, get lots of rest, Im keeping fingers and toes crossed for you x
  • Baby Boom gets lots of rest and take it easy until Sunday, I'm keeping everything crossed that your LO is just fine x