Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

feeling poo

feeling really rubbish tonight, really nauseous and tired and grumpy. i know its probably a good sign but i didnt have it this bad with dd and i did with the pregnancy that was a mmc so getting worried again image

Replies

• can only imagine how hard it must be as havent been through that myself, but they do say every pregnancy is different, hope you feel better soon x

• thanks Marie, you are right i shouldn't compare pregnancies but its hard not to. maybe this one is a boy! probably just hormonal as ive just read that most symptoms kick in week six (if they are going to)
  • Hey,

You'll be ok image

Have a good cry or scream into pillow then relax that'll let your emotions out for a bit and keep you ticking.

I know what you mean about not comparing pg but not been able to help it.....that's sooooo me! It's like your first was prob the easiest coz you had no goal markers and so what happened happened. Lol

• sorry baby boom i realised this post was really insensitive aftermight seeing your post last night. hope you are ok x
  • So sorry that you are feeling poo, but symtoms are a good thing that all your hormones are working well and feeling rubbish is very common.  This is a completely different pregnancy and i'm sure all will be fine, I know what its like to worry though xx

• MW said to me all these symptoms are a good sign.

I'm so hormonal so I'm really miserable one minute and happy the next. I said to OH we musts be having a boy because I was never nauseous with DD image