Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09

Aug mummies ttc again!

Replies

• BFN, fell into the trap AGAIN!!

you would have thought I had learnt after trying for Ella for a year and convincing myself I was pregnant every month.

I was deluding myself if I thought I would get a bfp on cd21
  • Aww hun sorry It's not bfp but stay positive I'm sure it won't be long. And don't beat yourself up about the way you feel. I convinced myself December was my month and started testing really early I even did one on the plane I was so convinced. x
  • I know silly me LOL

Im going to stay positive.

We have been BDing every 3 days so hopefully we catch it this month image

good luck lisa x
  • Congratulations Shell!

Just read the news and so excited for you. Feels like no time ago that we were all waiting for our first lo's to arrive.

Good luck everyone who's trying

Laura xxx

(loulou09)
  • Thank you everyone. Got my 1st MW app next week.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you all image

Shell xx
  • Hiya!

Im on CD27 today and getting pre af aches 20days early! lol

My last cycle was 47 days so i wasnt expecting af just yet.

But last couple of days have had a lot of cm

how is everyone getting on? any more bfps?

Ellas big sister Felicity is 5 today!

xx
  • Hiya ladies!

Wow. I don't come on for a few weeks and I come back to all this excitement! Congratulations to Shell, its wonderful news hun!

I'm really broody at the moment but will be waiting a while longer yet.

Good luck to those of you ttc!

xxxxxx

• Hiya Elisa, awww Ella is a beautiful name isnt it! hehe

What happened this month hun? How do you know it was chemical? never had any experience of it xx
  • CD1 today :cry: onto month 4

Im so sad I really want this, I can just see it taking a year like last time image

• Aww sweet stay positive and it will happen!!

xxx
  • Hiya no worries time is flying!

Sometimes I have doubts because no.3 is a big step but i see bumps and babies and i do miss it.

im not sure what day im on, my ticker will say. i had very very very light pink cm on cd14/15 with very mild cramps. not sure what that was about as only bd the once 2 days before. someone said ovulation but i have never had that before? x
  • How you doin Fiona?

I'm becomming increasingly frustrated at not being pregnant. Cant believe I was convinced it would happen by now. Due to OV this weekend so would love it to happen this month.

Good Luck those still trying x
  • Hi mrsN sorry I didnt get back to you sooner.

To be honest Im not sure if now is the right time for another baby.

but af is due in a few days and ive got a sinking feeling I am pregnant which would be typical as weve only recently decided to hold off for longer.

were having a night out on saturday, my mum has the girls all day and night so we can come and go as we please! Feel like im just getting some of my life back now Ella is no longer a baby.

and all along weve not been financially ready but ive put that to the back of my mind.

also a bigger place and car is an issue!

I was so ready to have another one but the longer it takes to conceive the more I have doubts. maybe it wasnt meant to happen yet? but if it had I would've been happy, over the moon even.

I had pink cm and af aches about 2 weeks ago image

xx
  • Oh hun its a toughie isn't it. I've had doubts as there is so much I need to do in my life and I never actually planned to ahve children so the selfish bit in me thinks its not the right time but I so want to give H a sibling and I love being a Mummy now its happened to me. However there will never be the perfect time so I guess I'm just going to keep trying and try not to get too hung up on it.

I guess if you're not preggers this month you could take some time out from ttc and see how you both feel but ...... it sounds like you could be hun!!

I OV'd on Saturday and we bd' Thursday, Sunday and Monday so not convinced its our month but today I'm feeling okay about that.

Keep me posted x
  • Hi Elisa and Lisa

yes im due on wed, not sure how long I will leave it to test but i have 2 ready! if I am I will be happy and if im not we will put ttc on hold.

xx
  • Not sure whether to wish you good luck or not fiona! x
  • lol Kimmy

have sore (.)(.) but that could also be a sign of af
  • Fiona, Its wednesday, and...!

Sorry I have been neglecting you all lately, it's not that I don't love you anymore, it's just that it has been so quiet in here and everyone is broody but me so I have "jumped" the three hours Isabelle missed out on by chatting in Sept instead!

Hope everyone is well,

Bets XxX
  • any news Fiona??
  • No af yet!

boobs aching a bit and face is spotty but these could be sign of af rather than pg.

going by last months cycle im 3 days late eeek

was going to test this morning but ella got me up at 4.30 and ive already been to the loo and had a cuppa so i dont know if will be strong enough to show.

also feeling like i will be disappointed if bfn image

xx