Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bedtime Milk

Hiya

For about a week and a half now Jack has been refusing his bedtime milk - won't drink a thing just chews on the teat. He has been playing up a bit at bedtime also when usually he is fine in going to bed, so we have just kept to his usual bedtime routine and he has got better.

He still loves his morning milk and has 7/8oz and then his brekkie and hour later.

Should i drop his last milk feed or keep trying? Not sure what he should be having at 16 1/2 months?

Sherry & Jack xx

Replies

• Options
    Sounds like he may be telling you he doesn't want it.

h only has a bottle at bedtime but over last couple of weeks has only drank 2 to 4 ounces so think he'll drop it soon enough. I think It's fine as long as they get plenty of calcium elsewhere.

Lisa.
  • Options
    Cailey also only has the one bottle, at bedtime! she used to have 8oz but just the last week or so has only been drinkin 4/5 ozs.

xxx
  • Options
    I replied on a few threads last night and BE has eaten them all! grrrrr.....

cailey only has one bottle a day too, at bedtime. she usually has 8ozs but has just this last week been takin between 4/5ozs. she used to really enjoy her bedtime milk but seems like she will be stopping it soon too!

xxx

ok so its seems they werent eaten.... i just couldnt see them!