Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm back.

hi ladies,

Happy New Year.

Just back from Christmas in Oz which was amazing. Shouldn't have worried about H travelling as overall he was Fab and had everyone smiling on the flights.

unfortunately I'm not pregnant despite being very relaxed and lots of trying. but never mind It's still early days.

Anyway don't be put off travelling with a toddler cos It's much easier than I imagined it would be.

Hope everyone is well.

Lisa.

Replies

• Hey Lisa, glad you had a good time and that Harrison was a good boy for you. Shame about not being PG yet- I'm sure you won't wait too long what with your surprise last time!

Did you know your name has changed? I assume that it was your name on Y&YW as I have heard that some people's names changed back to their Y&YW name when the site changed the other week xx
  • Welcome back Lisa, replied on my thread too. I wasnt sure it was you at first cos your username is different lol

Glad you had a good time, shame you havent fallen yet, neither have I xx
  • Kimmy, no I hadn't even noticed. Thats weird. And it wont let me change it back to MrsN so I've changed it to MrsNaps, which is close enough. Whi have they done that anyway?

We had a fab time and I want to emigrate now.

I stupidly thought I'd be preggers by now. Oh well, I'm sure it will happen when the time is right. Its all about timing now cos there are things on around Christmas time next year I dont want to be pregnant for so hope it happens over next month or 2!!

xxxx
  • I ideally don't want our 2nd due around the same time Haiden was born so I am hoping to be trying a bit earlier in the year than I did with her, and I hope I will fall PG sooner than November!

I am a bridesmaid for my sister in September so my ideal would be to be about 3 months then, so not really showing but not too sick. Might be sick for her hen do though, but at least that will give me an excuse not to do the Dirty Dancing experience she wants to do!! I so don't want to do it- I have suggested cupcake decorating instead

I know what you mean about emigrating. I have never been over there but it is something we have considered. We could go on OH having a trade in painting/decorating, but in a few years when I'm a MW I could go off my own steam too! My friend is moving to Oz for work for a few months this year and I'd love to visit but can't afford the flights

Don't really know why the names have changed- it is something to do with linking BE with Y&YW. Lots of people have been up in arms about it though xx
  • Welcome back! It happened to loads of names on here then said the old names were taken ... grrrrrrrrrrr. Look forward to hearing your TTC updates x
  • Im also thinking about when I want to fall and when I want baby to be due, if only we had control of that lol

I really would love to fall this month so I can get the morning sickness and out the way whilst its cold and have a baby Oct in between my daughters birthdays and well before xmas.

I dont fancy having a baby nov/dec/jan time as too close to xmas and flicks birthday. AND dont want to actually be pg at xmas! so this is my only chance.

DO NOT want to be heavily pg in summer again, it wasnt very nice was it girls!!

if it fails this month I would like a mar/apr/may baby

picky arent I!!!! haha x image
  • I'm the same fiona - we have weddings to go to in december and march/april/may so ideally for me it would be this month but I have a feeling it may be a while - I'm just not feeling lucky at all.
  • hey!

welcome home! glad u had a fabby time in oz! and u missed the awful weather.... sooooo lucky!

i too am thinkin more into when id like to fall and when id be due..... we have weddings on too, and being heavily preggy in summer wasnt nice! id like a march/april/may baby! we havent started tryin yet though!

good luck, hope it doesnt take too long!

xxxx