Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due date list 2011

Thought it would be nice to keep track of when everyone is due their new bambinos image

jojo149uk: due 27th May (blue bump)UPDATE: Carter Joe, born 18th May, 6lb 15oz image

littlerose: due 30th July (blue bump)

lisao: due 25th August (blue bump)

Floss78: due 20th September (pink bump)

MummyA: due 6th November

MrsNaps: due 14th November

Shezza82uk: due 14th January

SweetAsSugar: due January 24th

HellyMozz: due 28th Jan

Replies

• Options
    Ooh littlerose, your LO has their due date on Haiden's birthday! x
  • Options
    August 25th for me image
  • Options
    How lovely! I predict I'll have another August bambino though, was plus 6 with R x
  • Options
    It seems so real seeing my name in this list. Eek!!

Shell when are you due hun?
  • Options
    I went 6 over with Holly, but that should still leave me in August. Hopefully wont go as far over this time though!

With Hollys b'day 16th, my sis 25th, me the 27th and Hubby Sept 6th its a busy time of year!!!!

Great to see you here MrsNaps!!
  • Options
    20th Sept xx
  • Options
    5 on the list now! image We're all at it!!!
  • Options
    Ha ha - come on August ladies lets see some more of you!
  • Options
    Hiya, I dont come on here much, you all seem to know each other so well, feel like Im gatecrashing!! MY little boy should have come in July but waited till 1 Aug! Ha. Im due Nov due around same time as Mrs Naps. Got a dating scan Monday, my bean measuring bit smaller than it should be so fingers crossed! x
  • Options
    I can't beleive my name is on the list I am still in shock x
  • Options
    Congrats LisaD! Let us know after your dating scan and I'll pop you on the list x
  • Options
    What a good post. I don't come on here very often but I'd love 2b added 2 the list!! I'm due may 27th but I'm having an elcs so will prob b a week early. It's a blue bump and he's going to be called Ayden Joe xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations jojo!

Fab news and a lovely name xxx
  • Options
    Congrats jojo, another blue bump on the list image
  • Options
    Aw congratulations jojo x
  • Options
    Totally gatecrashing! Just wanted to say congrats on your blue bump little rose, one of each, lovely x hope you are well x
  • Options
    Thank you socks! Am doing just fab at the moment, making the most of the glorious 2nd trimester. Hope you are well too x
  • Options
    We are great thank you, totally loving finally being a mummy, best thing in the world. Your little one looks all grown up! The time just goes so quick!
  • Options
    I know! All of the new baby grows look super tiny, can't remember Roisin ever being that size x
  • Options
    My bump is pink!!!