Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello everyone!!

Hello!! How are you all? Not been on here for so long! Where has the time gone?!! Hope you all remember me image

We are doing really well, Ruby is doing amazing, a real character! this is such a brilliant age!!

I have returned to work part-time and really enjoying it! Seems to be the right balance of home/work as well!

Starting to get very broody, congrats to all the BFP's!

Lisa xx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya, glad you are back! Looks like your username has been changed slightly too x
  • Options
    HI Hun,

Nice to have you back and glad you and Ruby are well.

I agree this is a fab age - H is into all sorts and is so cheeky but I love it.

My user name changed from MrsN and it does slightly annoy me now!

A lot of August ladies are preggers at the moment which is nice.

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Lisa yes I remember you!

Glad to hear you've found a balance that suits you. You sound like your enjoying life image

It is a fantastic age isnt it, our little ones are so funny and have so much characterimage

So are you thinking of trying again?

We have been trying since October and Im very broody now x
  • Options
    Ah thanks girls, fab that there are so many of you pregnant again, yes we are def thinking about no.2, cycles are still really irregular but I only stopped feeding Ruby just before Xmas so hoping they will settle soon, they were really bad b4 i had her and it took us a long time to concieve so hoping we will have better luck this time!!

Lisa xx
  • Options
    All sounds fab!

Glad someone else carried on feeding nearly as long as me, thought I was a lone ranger on feeding a toddler, I stopped when Isabelle was 18months, almost mutually!

I love this age too, Isabelle is still a monkey, with an ace sense of humour!

Bets XxX
  • Options
    Glad you are doing well, I'm 21 weeks (tomorrow!) pg with number 2 now, hop you have some good news very soon image
  • Options
    Well done Bets on feeding so long, I felt that we were both ready to stop and it was loads easier than I had anticipated!! Was unsure if I wanted to BF when I was pregnant so really pleased that I did 16mnths!! I also trained as a breast feeding helper so I can support other Mum's image

I'm due on this weekend and trying really hard not to symptom spot!! Doing my head in!!

Lisa x
  • Options
    I did a peer supporters training too, only our funding has been withdrawn, so there are no longer any co-ordinators in our area, which is a shame.

See, I am the opposite, 5 days late and tested and luckily BFN, really don't want another yet! Putting it down to only just having stopped feeding and hormones doing a crazy dance!

Bets XxX
  • Options
    Thats so bad that funding has been withdrawn, such a worthwhile and needed thing. There is nothing near to where we live at the moment, and just dont seem to have the time to do any volunteering which is a shame.

Hopefully your cycles will start to settle soon, mine are still all over the place!

Lisa xx
  • Options
    Hi Lisa!

Glad you and Ruby are both doing well! I agree its such a fantastic age... Cailey makes me laugh every day!

She's turning into a proper little girl who likes mummys handbag and having her hair brushed in front of the mirror! She still doesnty share my love of shoes though.... it will come haha.

Glad you are back! Its getting very quiet in here!

Hope you have an easier time getting a BFP this time around! im also very broody but trying to hold off for another couple of months yet before trying!

Louise xx