Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I dont know what else to do!

I feel like pulling my hair out.

Lucy hasnt been well for the last month or so. First of all it was a chest infection, now she has a throat infection and another chest infection, the doctor gave me an inhaler for her last week which seems to be helping her chest.

The problem I am having is she doesnt want her milk, she will drink about 2oz of the bottle straight away and then scream the house down when I try to give her more. I have to trick her by getting her to suck on her dummy then quickly change the dummy to the bottle, it works sometimes but other times she just refuses the bottle full stop.

Yesterday she drank about 16oz of milk over the whole day.

She had beeb on soilds for about a month before she became unwell and she was loving it now she wont even look at it.

Any suggestions?

HV has been useless as has the doctor!
xx

Replies

• Options
    So sorry to hear that. Can't advise really but Roisin had a cold for a week and was right off her milk. She's never mad on it but improved when she was back to her normal self. Has anyone recommended changing her milk or anything? x