Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I miss you girls!!

I want my baby to arrive so i can come over here and join you.
Its not fair!!! (Can you tell I'm feeling very sorry for myself!)

One week til induction date - fingers crossed I still have an August baby!!

Hope you and your gorgeous little babies are doing well.

Lisa
40+2

Replies

• It will not be long at all before you will be with us!! Bet you are getting so excited now, have you been trying any of the natural induction methods - although must say that none worked for me! xxx
  • Oh Mrs N, like I said the other day it feels like you have been pregnant for ages, I cant believe your baby still isnt here! Have you had any signs yet? have you had a sweep?

Cant wait till everyone is over here

Gxx
  • Jem - I've tried EVERYTHING apart from Caster Oil, which there is no chance I'm taking!!
    Georgie I have been pregnant for ages - I guess thats the problem when you find out so early!!
    Yeah i had a sweep on Wednesday - was 2cm after the sweep and lost my plug. Had a few pains then nothing!! I'm so fed up.

hopefully it wont be long til we're all together again!!

Lisa
    40+2
  • Hello u!! Was wondering how you have been! Come on baby!!!!!!! Fingers crossed he makes an appearance before your induction
    Looking forward to welcoming you over here image
    Lisa & Ruby - 19 days xxx
  • come on baby, mummy wants to meet you!
    know how you're feeling, but the end is in sight.

Fiona&Ella,18 days xXx
  • Thanks Lisa and Fiona!!

I cant believe your babies are nearly 3 weeks already.

I just need to see it as a week maximum now!! I can deal with that (I guess) its been that long already.

Lisa
    xx
  • Ah hun, I want you here too! Fingers crossed soimething starts to happen for you very soon! C'mon BabyN, Fred is waiting for you! xx
  • ah MrsN I really hope babyN makes an appearance soon. Although Holly is a week old today and this is the first time ive been on long enough to come in here!!!

Labour vibes to you hun
    Lisa and Holly xxx
  • thanks girls.

Been to the hospital for monitoring tonight.
    No signs baby is coming anytime soon so i think I'll be meeting baby after induction!!

One week max!!

Lisa
    40+2
  • I thought that too hun, baby was really high and I wasnt getting any signs, then out of the blue my water broke!! Fingers crossed!!
  • I miss you all too. Everyone is dropping like flie sover in Due in August.

Its got to be our turn next Lisa, its just got to be. It can't be that comfy in there??? If only babies new how much they could actually stretch out once they are born instead of being in such a tight space! lol

Newlook
    40+5
  • Ahh, I really hope that you two (MrsN and newlook) will be ove here soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and really hope everything goes well. xxx
  • Ah thanks again girls.
    Well induction is 8am on sunday so not long to go now and I'll be over here begging for all you wonderful ladies to give me advice!!

Hope you and your bundles are well.

Lisa xx
  • yes its very quiet in due in aug at the mo! xxx
  • Its really quiet - very strange!!
    Hopefully not too long for us now MKB xx