Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09

Scan with Pics Almost halfway there :-) x

Hey Girls just thought i'd share as very excited. I'm 19wks today and
yesterday we got an extra scan as part of a private scan package we have
its just like the 20wk NHS scan (which we still get in two weeks time yippee love seeing baby).
Anyway all is well and our little one is perfect.
Stayed team yellow, just our choice haven't found out with any
of our other little ones just never even even crossed our minds to find out.
Ive attached some pics...... well i have if its worked.
Jo xxx

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz305/jojomummy/101_2079.jpg?t=1277844524

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz305/jojomummy/101_2070.jpg?t=1277844524

[Modified by: Jojomummy on 30 June 2010 09:51:06 ]

Replies

• ahhh lovely, glad all is well. I had a suprise too and finding out the sex at the end was the best suprise! Infact i would have put money on the fact i was having a boy - until they showed me my baby girl - i was in disbelief image Brilliant tho

Glad all is well xx
  • great pics Jo, cant believe you are nearly half way already. We didnt find out with Holly either and it was lovely when they held her up for us to see. It hadnt even occured to us that we didnt know until they asked us if we wanted to see what we had lol. Definitely will keep it a surprise next time too.
  • Lovely Jo! I can't beleive you are half way there, where does the time go? If I have another I think that I will have a suprise, I found out with my last two x x
  • What brilliant scan pics Jo! Bet it makes it all even more real. Can't believe you're half way either.
    I admire the willpower of you team yellow peeps, I simply couldn't do it! At my scan at 21 weeks with Roisin the hosp said I was probably having a girl but even that wasn't good enough for me, oh no, I HAD to know! Booked a private gender scan to confirm!

Hope you are well and enjoying all those lovely first kicks etc while baba still has plenty of room! x
  • Wow its so lovely x
  • Aww Jo - fab pics.
    Its going really fast isn't it - i dont remember my pregnancy going so quick!!
    Its so exciting and I admire you for staying team yellow - i just couldn't do it and knowing me I'll find out next time though think I'll keep it secret!!
    Seeing your pics makes me broody!! Come on December so i can start ttc!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care hun xxx
  • Awww, the scan pics are lovely, and the detail of the fist is ace!
    I love the movement between the two images, you forget how incredible being pregnant is!

Glad all is well and hoping you're not too shattered with running around after the other 3! My friend is due around the same time as you, and her eldest will be 23 months and she is struggling in the heat!

Looking forward to you sharing name ideas,

Bets XxX
  • Wow Jo, those pics are fab. You can see the little heart too! How quick time flies! Soooo pleased for you.
    Over the past week or so (since touching my friends belly who is due to have a baby in Sept) I've felt broody. Sensibility prevails though.... until we're in a better position financially, another baby is just a thought at the moment image

Shell xx
  • aww wow jo.... so amazing, cant belive ur halfway there!
    being pregnant is such an amazing experience.

i too am very broody... m sis in law has just had her first scan, shes due first wk of jan!

im also looking forward to ur name ideas as your kids all have lovely names!

xxxx
  • Aah, wow so clear !! Fantastic pictures Jo, Brings it all back, god I am soooo broody!!! Halfway already so exciting!!!
    Lisa & Lily xx
  • Gosh Jo, time is going soo fast. The pictures are fab!! x
  • Thanks girls. Hey Andi how are you doing? Been to midwife today and all is well almost 21wks now, feeling baby move a lot and getting bigger by the day. Ordered my birthpool which arrives November 10th (more excited about that than xmas lol). All seems to be going sooooo fast now i always see 28wks (only 7wks off) as a huge milestone and a safe haven somehow obviously i want to go to 40wks but you know what i mean. Thanks again for the lovely comments didn't mean to bang on hahaha
    Jo xx
  • Hi Jo, the scan pics look great. Well done you for not finding out lol
    Like most of us on here I am soooo broody, but like Shell we need to be better off financially.

Can I ask how are you coping with 3 children and being pregnant in this heat?

I miss my bump!! xxx
  • I was doing fine till Iris came out in chicken pox last sunday and is covered - my older two still haven't had it so i'm expecting another two round of it over the next couple of weeks which should be great fun!!! I'm really quite good in the sun and heat but with Iris waking up in the night the last few days i'm shattered.
    Jo x
  • oh poor thing. Felcity and Ella had chicken pox a little while ago, they were so good though.
    Someone told me that its easy having a 3rd child they just fit into place. How are you finding it? xx
  • Hey having a third really is easy in my opinion, but i'm fairly laid back, my hubby is great so don't really have any worries other than the little ones if that makes sense. Its certainly easier than jumping from one to two, when Felix (my second) was born Lilac (my first) was only 20 months and 95% of time she was great but she did get jealous now and again and did attention seek which is normal, when Iris was born Felix was 21months so almost same age as Lilac had been and he was great, didn't seem to notice any real change in the family dynamic as he'd always had to share me whereas untill he was born Lilac had had me all to herself, also when i was breastfeeding Iris, Lilac and Felix would play together whereas Lilac had to play alone when i was feeding Felix in the early days. I'm hoping this fourth baby will just slip in too. I don't feel pulled at for attention with three or that i don't have time to get things done because they play with each other, are great company for each other and as they are close in age we can do things that all of them enjoy, i simply love them and motherhood and anything you enjoy is easy really.
    Jo xxxxxxxxx
  • Aw lovely. Happy for you, congrats, glad all is going well x