Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi Ladies!

Hi all
How is everyone doing?
Had a bit of a tough week, lily has been in hospital not very well,had a horrendous time but back home now and doing well.

Im just wondering if at 10 weeks old 7oz bottles is too much every 4 hours?? i feel like its alot for her age but she drains 6oz bottles and gets hungry at 3hrs now instead of 4. what do u think?
xxx

Lv Newlook

Replies

• Options
    Hi Newlook,

Sorry to hear that Lily has been poorly, and glad she is better now image

Grace will be 9 weeks tomorrow ans she has been on 7oz bottles for just over a week. She is on Cow and Gate Hungrier Baby forumla.

She goes on average 3 1/2 hours between feeds, and sleeps from around 6pm til 6 or 7am with just a dream feed when I go to bed anytime between 10 and 11.30pm.

Grace had a sore throat in the week and the Health Visitor came to see her. She's aware of how much Grace drinks and says it's fine, as she will refuse it or bring it back if it's too much.

Sorry for the essay - hope this helps!

Em xx
  • Options
    I am not bottle feeding but I would let the baby decide how much she wants....well I do this with the breast, so not sure if you can do this with formula...I dont see why not? If bubba is hungry - give it. x