Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

fao kirstyr

Hey Kirsty, just wanted to let you know I wasnt blaming you for lowering the tone or anything like that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Especially on a discussion web site! I just want everyone to be happy image
I started this as a seperate post in case you didnt go back into the other one.

Lisa xxx

Replies

• Hi Lisa and thanks for the shout out! ha ha. I didn't take offence what-so-ever on your post honey so please dont worry that you've offended me. I usually wouldn't react that way but I have my reasons. As I said earlier, call it the last straw after a series of previous issues that should have been adressed earlier and I over reacted after trying not to let it bother me . Thanks for starting a new thread as I promised you that I would drop it, which I have...ha ha.

The last thing I want is to get into tittle tattle or name calling . I would usually try and keep the peace too and if the shoe was on the other foot, would have posted the same as you - so thank you for your calming influence.

Lets get back to what we're good at - talking about our lovely babies image

K x