Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I've left the ttc forum

Not because Im pregnant but we have decided not to try just yet afterall.

OH is dead against it all of a sudden, I was upset at first but with a lot of talking we think we'll see how we feel in a year or 2.
Basically having 3 children will mean a lot will have to change and were just not ready.
I suppose I got all excited and broody without thinking.
I was looking forward to being pregnant again :cry:

On a positive note, Im so lucky to have 2 beautiful daughters who I love to bits and Im going to enjoy every minute of them!!!!

Hope you dont mind, I fancied showing them off to you all xxxxxx

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs336.ash1/28959_428130088022_717523022_5659907_4054179_n.jpg

Replies

• ah, sorry to hear that Fiona, its so hard to think about these things rationally sometimes!
    Hopefully when the times right you will get a nice quick bfp, especially because you make such beautiful babies ;\)
  • Hi Fiona, what gorgeous pic, Ella's doing some good standing there! I'd seen you in TTC (lurking where I shouldn't be!) and have been hovering in planning. Our plan was to TTC in August - and much as I really want to think we're going to push it back a bit too as I'm now in a new role at school and would like to get to next July without starting my mat leave. So looks like we might be waiting until maybe November time ... it's tough!

Helen x
  • Oh fiona, your girls are gorgeous. Sometimes its easy to get wrapped up in the notion of something without the practicalities being a factor. You're right to wait if its going to make having another baby an easier transition in the future. Enjoy your girls they're a credit to you and your OH and just think how fast the last year has gone by, you'll be broody and big bumped before you know it.
    Jo xxx

[Modified by: Jojomummy on July 04, 2010 12:09 PM]

• Aah, too cute!! Love the t shirts they are fab!! If its the right thing to wait then so be it hun. your girls are gorg! i have been lurking where I shouldnt be too, in ttc and planning - not posting just reading and wishing!! have to have sex to make a baby though eh....
  • aww they are adorable fiona.... so cute!
    i too have been lurking where i shouldnt have.... was in ttc as i though i could of been pg but im not!
    good luck for when the time comes.... enjoy your girls for now!!
    xxx