Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09

Keep imagining I can still feel the baby kicking!

...Usually last thing at night when I'm falling asleep. I think, oh, that was the baby (it's probably just a memory, or wind!) and I think that I'm still pregnant.

Does anyone else have this?

Replies

• Yes!! I had this too and thought i was going mad - i even took a pregnancy test cos i thought i was blooming pregnant again even though deep down i knew i wasn't and i wasn't. Have not had it for a while though! lol x
  • I don't have this, but when my yoga instructor asks 'is anyone pregnant?' I keep nearly shouting 'meeeeeeee!'

xxx
  • oh ive been getting this!!! i think mine is imagination though! i get ever so slight little "kicks" every now and then. also looks like ive got a teeny tiny bump, but to be honest i think ive been eating way too many cupcakes!! lol. oh dear, wat are we like!!

littlerose- thats really funny, i can picture that lol.

shezza82- i have taken about 3 tests lol. obviously they all came back BFN!!

Kirstie xx
  • oh ive been getting this!!! i think mine is imagination though! i get ever so slight little "kicks" every now and then. also looks like ive got a teeny tiny bump, but to be honest i think ive been eating way too many cupcakes!! lol. oh dear, wat are we like!!

littlerose- thats really funny, i can picture that lol.

shezza82- i have taken about 3 tests lol. obviously they all came back BFN!!

Kirstie xx
  • lol this made me laugh because just the other night i was sitting thinking i was going mad..... i have had this a few times now, think it may be wind sometimes and others just my imagination or my body playing tricks on me!
    I often think i feel her feet in my right side where they always were! every now and again i get little tiny kicks as if its the first few kicks!

im definately not pregnant!
    xx
  • I get it all the time. I like it but it makes me sad that there isn't a baby in there x
  • How weird, I have been getting this too now and again! Thought i was going mad too! Maybe not! ha ha xx
  • I had this a couple of months ago but had just had AF so knew I wasnt pregnant or pregnant enough at 3 days to feel kicks??? Wonder if it's just because we got used to the feeling? The biological reason may be our womb contracting back to it's normal size that feels like a pulse or kick? I agree with Kimmy, it makes me a little sad too. We couldn't have another baby yet but I'd love to have that feeling again image

K x
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's strange isn't it. i wonder why it happens. Perhaps to persuade us to go for number 2...
  • ive had this too, how strange! must be normal seeing as a lot of us have had this. x
  • ive had this too, how strange! must be normal seeing as a lot of us have had this. x