Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Oops I did it again

Hiya ladies, hope all your babies are well. Cannot believe it but I'm pg again!! LO will be 17 months when no 2 arrives. It really hasn't sunk in!!

Replies

• Congratulations you lucky lady! Ooh time to start looking at double buggies! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. Keep up posted! x
  • Yay, Congratulations hun. Wishing you all the best xx
  • Congratulations Andipink!
    When are you due? Will you be finding out the sex or would you prefer a surprise?

Shell xx
  • Yippee massive congratulations, so nice to have another August Mummy expecting again. What is your due date? Can't believe i'm over 14wks already, your pregnancy will fly by. So excited for you. Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy.
    Jo xxxxx
  • Thanks ladies!! Baby is due 29th January so ages to go but we all know how time flies, don't we?

Hi Jo, how are you doing? It's weird that although this is my second I'm still nervous but that's only when I have time to think about it. So busy chasing after LO that i sometimes forget altogether!!

• Oh i'm fine feeling really well, eating for England so probably be enormous lol. Had our nuchal scan a couple of weeks back and all was great. Have you told the rest of your family yet? My eldest was born 28th January and its a fab time of year to be pregnant, you will be big just in time to que jump whilst doing your xmas shopping and everyone will run round after you at xmas and stuff you with yummy food perfect hahahaha.
    Jo xx
  • Wow congratulations xxxxxxxx
  • Glad your scan went well, do you get as many check-up/appointments as you did for your previous pregnancies?

Told my parents and sister, probably tell my brothers next weekend as it's my bday and they're all coming over. Waiting to tell in-laws as they are at a a wedding this weekend and don't want them blurting it to all and sundry whilst drunk!!
  • fantastic news hun, congratulations. Cant wait to be pregnant again image
  • Wowser! What lovely, happy news! Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy x
  • Hey, no more scans than previous pregnancies but we paid for a private dating scan as i hadn't even had AF and i'm still BF so was unsure of dates, also had a private nuchal scan and will be having the 3D / 4D scan as we have with our others. Think its just 12wks and 20wks as standard although i think in some areas you only get a 12wk scan with your first and not with subsequent pregnancies unless you are unsure of your dates which i find absurd.
    Jo xxx
  • Oh wow hun, lovely lovely news, congrats! xx
  • Congratulations! So jealous! x
  • Congratulations! I'm also another jealous mummy!
    Hope you have happy & healthy 9 months

Cat xxx
  • Yay - Andipink, thats fantastic news!!
    Well done you, (and OH of course).
    Were you trying or is it a welcome surprise? We're going to start trying in December but I could have another one now!! He he.
    Take care my dear. X
  • ohhh fab! massive congrats to you and mr andipink! I wish you healthy 9 months! keep us posted with all your exciting times! hehe

i am also joining the jealous camp!

we're not being careful just now but going to start really ttc in may next year! would love a spring baba. hehe
    xxx
  • ooh congratulations, very happy for you and hope you are keeping well x x
  • Thanks again girls!! We were planning to start trying this month (June) so it happened just a month sooner than expected. It's funny that all the fertile signs I was desparately searching for when I was ttc the first time were so evident this time. We both knew that I was fertile when we BD'ed last month but thought "it won't happen the first time". How old am I?!

We didn't find out the sex first time round but we will this time - v. excited!! x
  • Congratulations! Not been on here for AGES! I am feeling broody, but after my trauma at Poppy's birth (and hubby's subsequent vasectomy) I doubt anything will happen for us.

Sam
  • Ooops I also did it again! congratulations both of you xx Mine is due 4th Feb!