Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

who still hasn't had a period since baby?!!

Except ME!!! And im not breast feeding and Lily is 12weeks old this week!

??:\? xx

Replies

• I haven't but i'm breast feeding.
  • I got mine at 8 1/2 weeks, though at my six week check the GP said it may take up to six ish months to come back despite the fact that I am ff-ing!

GP is actually a qualified obstetrician so hopefully she's right image

Em xx
  • Me, but I've been breast feeding too. We should enjoy our time without them! (unless you're already planning another little addition...) image
  • me but was exclusively breastfeeding til the weekend, Holly is 14 weeks now, cant say I miss af!!!
  • I am having a pill af so who knows when I would have got my real one! x
  • I haven't and I'm mainly formula feeding with the odd breastfeed. Won't worry if you guys haven't had one!
  • kimmy - did you just start taking pill? i take mycrogynon and you have to take pill on first day of true period? xxx
  • Hi hun

I only got mine last week when LO was 12 weeks. Did some research on t'internet and 95% of women have a period (not bf'ing) by 24 weeks x
  • I had one at 8 and 12 weeks but they were both yuck! Took the pill on my first day of the second one so it helped but cant say I missed them! image
    It will be here before you know it hun then you'll be wishing it wasn't! lol xxx
  • i'd be so happy if i hadn't had a period! i've bled every single day since giving birth! so thats 12weeks and 3days now! some days heavy some really light. i had some gynae surgery nearly 4 weeks ago so that hasn't helped. i've started the pill to try and regulate it but who knows! i just feel so horrible all the time and want it to stop!
  • i havent but bfing.

xxx
  • Ive had 2 periods since and now nothing since 22nd oct?????? xxx
  • I haven't and bfing, what a great bonus! x
  • I haven't either!! Still breastfeeding as well image
    So dont miss them!!! xx
  • Almost 17wks on, I got my 1st period! Woohoo! I was formula feeding btw.

Shell xx