Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Yummy Mummy change bag-opionon

Hi Girls

My lo is 6 months now and I would like to treat myself to a yummy mummy change bag...... am I wasting my money ot are they worth there money???? Has he gets older i'm not going to need as much stuff so not sure if i'm wasting my pennies anyone who has one please let me know what you think of yours and if you know of anywhere that sells them cheaply xxx

Replies

• Options
    hiya

i got one of these and they are a really lovely changing bag and with plenty of room but i never use it!

i tend to throw few nappies and bits into my normal (and admittedly) too large handbag!

i'd say if you use your changing bag alot now then they are a lovely option but i don't use mine enough!

I googled mine and got a last season desigh for ??50 but can't remember the website sorry x
  • Options
    Hope this works:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290415171402&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

If not copy and paste it. Hope you haven't got yours yet. Been searching through posts for ages as I couldn't remember which forum I saw this in haha. Good luck x