Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Dentinotx recall

Just letting you know in case any of you use the teething gel that it's been recalled. The batch numbers are:

BASEP09
BBSEP09
BGSEP09
BLSEP09
BFOCT09
BFNOV09
BINOV09
BGNOV09

I had the BBSEP09 one so I've got calgel now. They are giving full refunds on it. It just says as a precautionary measure but Jack has had really bad diahorrea (sp) at same time as using it so not sure if that's why as I know it is a side effect of teething anyway. There is a customer care number to ring if you want advice 02089949874

K x

Replies

• Options
    I've got BGSEP09. Oh no!
    How do you sort it out, just phone the number or take it back to the shop where you bought it? I can't remember where we got it and I no longer have the receipt.

Thanks for that Kirsty.

Shell xx
  • Options
    there's a chemical in the dentinox that makes baby's poo looser anyway - not sure it has a link to the reason for the recall. Mine will be going back too as the batch I got is BGSEP09. Thanks for the tip-off. x
    Here's the press release: http://www.mhra.gov.uk/NewsCentre/Pressreleases/CON065639
  • Options
    Thanks for that! Not found the time to come on here for ages but so glad I noticed this as I have BGSEP09!