Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Teeth!!

Hiya

Jack is going to be 11 months on the 20th and he still hasn't got any teeth yet i swear he has been teething since he was 3 months!!

Anyone else still waiting for teeth? lol

Shez & jack xx

Replies

• Iris was 11months yesterday and untill 6wks ago didn't have a single tooth or shown any signs of teething, however in the last 4 weeks with two weeks of grizzling and dribbling prior to this she has got 5 teeth fully through with a 6th on the way. They are all diferent, my eldest got teeth very early (first two at 11wks and 10teeth by 6 months old, seriously she looked hillarious and became known as "that baby with the teeth" at all the groups like Jo Jingles and tumble tots etc as well as all the coffee groups we went to. My ds got teeth at around 9 months but my sisters little one didn't get any teeth till she almost 14months old yet seemed to have been teething forever.
    Jo xx
  • cailey got her 1st 8 teeth really quick but has had quite a break from teething, her back ones are now on there way..... her gums are so swollen and sore, she whimpers in her sleep and squeals so we havent slept for the last 4 nights!
    xxx
  • My LO is 11 months and toothless. I think as long as you can see them under the gums, you have nothing to worry about. My LO is too busy growing lots of hair to be concentrating on teeth!!