Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying for baby No2...

hi girls hope you and babies are all ok. you probably wont remember me as with one thing or another i dont have chance to come on here often but when i get the chance i do pop on here to see how youre all doing,
anyway as the title says i am SOOOO broody for another baby so OH and I have decided to try for baby number 2 in a few months, probably may time. i thought i wouldnt want another one so quickly but Alfie is 6months now and he doesnt seem like a baby anymore, hes so clever like a little toddler! i miss being pregnant so much even though it was hard and really want a brother or sister that alfie can grow up with,
are any other ladies ready for another baby yet? you probably all think im mad! hehe

kirsty and alfie
xxx

Replies

• Options
    hey kirsty! Glad you and Alfie are well!
    Its such an overwhelming feeling when your baby grows into a toddler aint it! I too am also very broody, would have another one tmorrow if I could! I also really miss being pregnant, and I really enjoyed the labour and birth which I suppose makes things easier, but they say 2 are never the same!

We are going to wait till next year to ttc again, as we'd like to replenish our savings account and ideally have moved house..... we live in a flat!

xxx
  • Options
    Im dying to have another one. We were going to wait til Hollys first birthday and although we arent "trying" we arent being very careful either!!
    I havent had af since before Holly was born and dont miss it one bit, and I enjoyed every minute of being pregnant and giving birth. I am really enjoying being a mummy and I love all the time I get to spend with Holly.
    Im a bit unsure about changing anything as its all so perfect at the moment, but I think having a brother or sister close in age will be much nicer for Holly growing up.
  • Options
    Oh it's so exiting isn't it - i can't wait to have another one either and think it would be great for 2 to grow up closely. We are going to think about trying when Jack is 1 image xxx
  • Options
    I can't wait for number too either and neither can hubby! We too want to hold out until Roisin is one before TTC. Wonder who'll have the first BFP?! Xx
  • Options
    i wonder if and of us will be back in a due in forum together again? thatd be nice.

xxx
  • Options
    well at least im not the only one! image i do get doubts about having another so soon but thats just me being practical instead of thinking about what i really want. i would love a girl so i have one of each but a little brother for alfie would be nice for him aswell.

yes definatlya BFP race for 2010 lol!

oh and to update u all, if u remember i had high blood pressure when i was pregnant, well after having alfie it got higher and higher, had all sorts of tests and they have found that.......ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS! bloody brilliant. with no cause for it, theres no cure for the problem. so that means i will be on bp tablets for the rest of my life and im still so young image

sorry for rambling you probably didnt have a clue i had it lol

xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Kirsty, sorry to hear about your blood pressure but glad you're enjoying being a mummy! I'm LOVING it!! Hubby & I always said we'd like a 2 year gap between babbas (that's what I have with my brothers), so we'll be ttc later this year image

xx
  • Options
    Hi yes i am most definitely broody! Need to wait til prob july time as i want at least 18 month ish age gap. My sister's just told us she's pregnant, 6 weeks now so it'll be great to have bubbas just 6 months apart in age. She's really sick tho, in hospital for severe dehydration, bless her, strange coz i wasn't sick at all (lucky me i know). Her other daughter is 2 next month. Anyway rambling now but in answer yes want another soon x