Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09

I am 30 soon

just wanted to post haha...cant believe I am the big 30 haha..

Hubby has said he wants to buy me a 'special' present mmmmm???

He told me yesterday he had a present for me - so I was soo excited all day and then when he got home from work he handed me a boutique style bag...and in it was a DOOR STOP!!

Replies

• My new thing is to say I am in my late twenties haha! I am 32 this year. I dreaded turning 30 and it turned out it was fab! Do you have anything planned? x
  • Nothing planned - we will go out as a family (still makes me laugh to say family lol)...I havent been out without Bebe yet.....dont want to lol. xx
  • I was out when my LO was 2 weeks and 6 days old. It took a lot of persuading to get me to go out, and I was out for an hour and left the pub crying haha. Just wanted to get back to her. When I got home my friend who was looking after her was talking to me and my LO woke up. Thought I was going to have to go up to feed her so told my friend to lock the door when she left (she had to get her LO from the cot upstairs and I had to feed my LO) and went up to her, picked her up and she just looked at me and then drifted back off to sleep. I felt as though she was like 'I didn't need you, but its nice to know you are home'. Little sweetie x
  • It's my birthday next week- I'll be 26 x
  • Happy Birthday all, its my Birthday on sunday 28th, i'll be 29 and that's where i'm sticking!!!!
    Jo xx