/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Hello Girls, well we went for our private dating scan on tuesday (i'd booked it right at the start of this pregnancy before the scary bleed and early scan as i was unsure of dates - i kept the scan just to see our baby again and for my own peace of mind). Anyway it was fab, baby has changed loads in the last 3 weeks, all is well our difinite due date is November 24th, 3 days ahead of what i thought. The measurements are much more precise at this stage and i feel more confident with their accuracy at the screenibg centre as they have scanned all our other babies. Booked our nuchal scan for tuesday 18th may. Very excited now, even though its my fourth i still find it hard to believe i've got a baby in there.
Jo xx
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz305/jojomummy/P1010295.jpg?t=1272538193

Replies

• didn't bump down far enough grrrr
    Jo xxx
    Hello Girls, well we went for our private dating scan on tuesday (i'd booked it right at the start of this pregnancy before the scary bleed and early scan as i was unsure of dates - i kept the scan just to see our baby again and for my own peace of mind). Anyway it was fab, baby has changed loads in the last 3 weeks, all is well our difinite due date is November 24th, 3 days ahead of what i thought. The measurements are much more precise at this stage and i feel more confident with their accuracy at the screenibg centre as they have scanned all our other babies. Booked our nuchal scan for tuesday 18th may. Very excited now, even though its my fourth i still find it hard to believe i've got a baby in there.
    Jo xx
    http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz305/jojomummy/P1010295.jpg?t=1272538193

• Lovely scan pic glad it all went well for you xxxxxx
  • awww lovely jo.... a huge diff from 3 weeks ago!
    xxxx
  • awww lovely pic, so pleased for you

Lisa xxx
  • Thank you, i was so convinced it was going to be awful news on Tuesday even though the earlier scan had dismissed anything sinister with the bleed. We were keeping it quiet, but underestimated the earwigging skills of our four year old who casually outed our secret at pre-prep school this morning.
    Jo xxx
  • Ahhh Jo it brings back lovely memories. You are going to have a wonderful Christmas this year! Try not to worry i'm sure everything is going to be super x x x
  • I'm so pleased it went well! Lovely pic hun! Congratulations xxxx
  • Ah you're in here too! i went to find you in DIN, but congrats again hun, so pelased all is well xx
  • Ahh, lovely pic. Lucky lady x
  • Congratulations! x
  • Fab news - congrats!! x