Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Jem27

Hi Jem,

Just wondered how you're healing? (You're welcome to tell me to bog off and stop being nosey if you like!) It's been over 19 weeks for me now, 5 weeks since I last saw the nurse and I still haven't mustered the courage to look at the scar.

Anyway, I hope your feeling better,

C, xx

P.S, sorry to gatecrash your lovely forum ladies, xx

Replies

• Options
    Hello!

Your not being nosey at all, its nice to speak to someone that has been through the same thing!!

I am healing but its all taking so much longer than I thought it would,,, Its been six weeks since the infection was diagnosed, the nurse was coming every day to change the dressing but that has gradually decreased to weekends 'off', then three times a week and on Tuesday she said she would just be out twice a week which is fab!!

Its so nice not having to wait in all of the time for her to pop round - although I cant really complain as she is lovely!

I reckon it might all be healed in a couple more weeks. Im the same as you, I have no desire to see the scar, although the nurse has said it looks ok I still dont want to see it!

You must be so relieved to have it all sorted, Im hoping I will be the same soon xxxx
  • Options
    I so am!! Luckily. the whole experience hasn't put my off!

Glad it'll be over soon for you.xx