Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

First Time After

We BF'd for the first time last night after having Haiden. It has been bloody ages (poor H2B!) as she is 12 weeks now and I didn't feel up to it at the end of my pregnancy either. Pretty long time eh?!

At first it was a bit sore but then it was ok. Think is, when I went to the loo afterwards (to get rid of the wet patch!) I got a bit emotional. I don't know why, maybe because it really did feel like the end of an era or something! Sounds stupid doesn't it!

Anyway, H2B was going, you make sure you take your pill! Well, I was on it for 5 years and didn't forget it and never got pregnant so I'm sure it will be fine! But if I did happen to accidentally get PG again I would be really really really happy about it!
xx

Replies

• Options
    i wouldnt be happy to fall straight away tbh. I want Bebe to have 100% mummy time and i dont feel i cld give her that being pregnant xxx

p.s Bebe is 6 weeks - we havent bed yet. too tired! Up every two hours breast feedig xx
  • Options
    im glad im not the only one who has taken so long to BD!! Was starting to feel a bit worried. Hopefully wont be much longer now. Im breastfeeding so no pill for me. We were only talking about it earlier today. We want to ttc again once Holly is 1 so I probably wont go back on it after breastfeeding either. neither of us would mind if it happened a little bit sooner