Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

time to start ttc again

HI ladies, so my OH and me have definatly decided to try for no.3!
SO excited, I love babies hehe
I better get myself over to the ttc forum, how weird to do that again

Fiona and Ella 10months

Replies

• Thats great Fiona, really hope you get a quick bfp
  • oooh exciting news - good luck Fiona xxx
  • Oh not you aswell!!!!!!! LOL

I remember you saying when Ella was in your tummy you weren't having anymore- how we change!

Good luck xx
  • I know I must be mad, im completely ignoring the fact I will be giving birth again! lol
    OH and I love having 2 girlies and were excited that we might have a boy next time hopefully

thanks xxx
  • Awww thats lovely. We said we were going to leave it to nature this time and nature certainly had her skates on which is why i'm now in the due in november forum. You're not in the least bit mad, i love the whole baby thing too, people keep saying "oh god when this baby arrives you'll have 4 children under 5" they say it with such dread but i just grin and say "I know isn't it wonderful" lol. Good Luck ttc lots of luck and baby dust.
    Jo xxxxxxxxxx
  • Thanks Jo thats lovely. I just think how quick Ella is growing and I miss the newborn bit when you cant stop staring at them.
    I love being pregnant even with all the aches and pains its SO worth it
    Do you think you'll stop at 4 children?
    Im not sure if ill stop at 3 lol

xXx
  • Ooh good question! x
  • I can't even begin to think that this will be my last pregnancy. I'm certainly not going to go mental and end up with a ridiculous amount of children that warrants having my own program on the discovery channel but i could see us with 6. But who know our family may feel complete after this one. I still remember you saying saying that Ella was your last then sending the post saying you'd changed your mind lol. I don't think you can really map these things out too clearly you kind of have to go with the flow sometimes and just follow what what feels right.
    Jo xx

[Modified by: Jojomummy on June 18, 2010 05:53 PM]

• Good Luck Fiona, hope it happens soon for you! Wish I could be joining you all in TTC and Pregnancy.

Cat xxx
  • Hey Fiona,

I too remember the posts Jo is talking about......

I have just seen your post over in ttc as I have been lurking and posting over there as I thought I could be pregnant last week as AF was awaol but bfn for me! Think Im gonna sticking around over there as it took us 3 years to get our LO. Officially we were gonna strt ttc in Aug but hey whats a couple of months! hehe

Hope you get your BFP soon! Good Luck

xxx
  • thanks you're all so lovely xx
  • Ah that's good news hun. You really suit being pregnant and are one of those people who bloom. Good decision to have them together. Wish I'd done it at your age and had mine close in age. Good luck and keep us informed on the progress... image xxx
  • Ah that's good news hun. You really suit being pregnant and are one of those people who bloom. Good decision to have them together. Wish I'd done it at your age and had mine close in age. Good luck and keep us informed on the progress... image xxx
  • I remember those posts too. I was one of the ones shouting from the rooftops that no way EVER was I going to have another baby - yet I'm sat here thinking how soon is too soon!!?? I've told hubby we'll start in December when we're in OZ as i dont want to be pregnant before then so I can enjoy the trip but if we weren't going there I'd be jumping on him right now (he he!!)
  • Good luck! Hopefully you'll be out of TTC by the time I'm in there in a few months x