Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hello girls - update on me and my little man

hi. how are you and all your lovely babies doing? me and harrison are good. most of you probably know i had a rubbish delivery and was very upset by it all for a good few weeks afterwards. i ended up meeting with the consultant to discuss it all and i've now put it to bed. it didn't really help that much but i just dont want to dwell on it anymore. i'm loving every minute of being a mum. i feel so lucky to have such a wonderful little man in my life and he puts the biggest smile on my face every day. i'm so busy doing lots of mum and baby stuff and dont ever want to return to work! ha ha! harrison is amazing! he was able to go on his belly and lift and hold his head up from 4 weeks. he has perfect head control and is really strong. he started rolling 2weeks ago just coming up to 10weeks old. we couldn't believe it. i think he'll be a live wire! he is putting on weight well now after early feeding problems and all is good! anyway, just a little update as rarely get on here now! so how are you all doing? lisa and h, 11weeks, 3days x

Replies

• Hiya, Mrs N! There is just no time left for BE is there! Glad you are loving it all, I know I am too! Good on you about leaving the delivery stuff behind, as they say the journey doesnt matter-its the goal that counts, and your Harrison is gorgeous, I loved the pics on FB he is such a cutie! I know what you mean about the smiles, it just gives you the best feeling in the world - even at stupid o'clock! Lily has started rolling too, and pulling her self up to try and sit, I have to watch her if I am cradling her as she lunges forward to get more upright! Its amazing how much they can do already, and pretty scary how much they have changed in a few months!
    Lisa & Lily xx
    12wks 4 days