Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

We have a tooth!

At 6 months and 1 week ... and after LOADS of dribbling, Roisin has her first little tooth, bless her. Her gums are obv really sensitive and she loves chomping on her weaning spoons to ease the pain, but she's still sleeping through and is generally still her good-natured self ... (hoping I haven't spoken too soon ...)

Helen x

[Modified by: littlerose on 19 February 2010 19:48:00 ]

Replies

• Ah bless her, that's fab. In all your posts she seems such a good girl, hun, you must be very proud and rightly so! xx
  • Thanks for that Slippers, funnily enough she was really hard work for the first 3 months (a v windy baba) so it makes me appreciate her now even more x x x
  • yay! What a little star xx
  • aww yay roisin! the next pics will be the ones with the cheeky smiles and 2 front teeth hehe!
    xxx
  • Ah bless - thats fab.
    Harrison doesn't have a tooth yet - he drools so much I'm constantly changes his tops or he's always stuck wearing bibs all day which I hate. He bits down on EVERYTHING so thinking it might happen soon. Bless.
  • Yay! Well done Roisin image

xx