Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Woo Hoo

So glad this has been set up.

Cant wait for all you lovely Aug ladies to have your babies.

xxx

Replies

• Hopefully once things are more settled next week when DH is back at work I'll be back to the boards and will be joining you all to enjoy motherhood together.

Love and hugs
    Clare & Caitlin
    11 days old
    xxxxxxxxxxx
  • I hope I can stay here- don't want to go to July!! x
  • Pleased to see your site has arrived ladies! Hope to see you on here soon.

Ah please say you'll stay with the August girls Kimmy- even if I go into Sept I'll be staying put with my August pals image

Kirsty xxx
    (g/c from due Aug..ha ha)
  • Kimmy, I just wrote in Due in Aug that even though Lucy was born in July I am sticking with the Aug ladies, I dont know anyone over in July

xxx
  • Haha g/c from July we are very nice in july ur very welcome anytime lol!!!
    Congratulations to you all...
    xx
  • YAY YAY YAY!!! Sooooo happy this forum is now up and running. We should celebrate and post pics of our babies, can't wait for everyone to be in here.

Fiona & Ella, 10 days old xxxxxx
  • Yay im so glad this has now been set up - im sure i will be posting lots of questions in the coming weeks.

Kimmy - im with you, im sticking with the August girlies - although as Evie-Mae decided to arrive 4 weeks early i too should be in the July forum!

I hope your all enjoying motherhood & i look forward to all the other ladies joining us on this side.

Stacy + Evie-Mae (3 weeks + 4 days old).xx.
  • Hi ladies, I was due in July but my little boy decided to come on 1st August at 13.48! so hope you dont mind I will come on here!

Lisa & Jay (2 weeks + 2 days old) xx
  • Hello you lot!

Really glad to see this forum has been set up.

Don't any of you dare go anywhere else...you hear me??!!!
    Once an August mummy always an August mummy!
    hehe!

Can't wait til this forum gets up and going properly.

Hope all mummies and babies are doing well.

Speak Soon
    Sapphire & Isabelle (14 days)
    xxxxxx
  • Hello everyone!
    really glad to see this forum..... hoping i can stay with you all if i go into sept!
    hope to join you all soon! not many of us left over by!

lou xxx (g/c fron due in aug)
    xxx