Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09

Apology

I thought it only right that I apologise to all the ladies that became involved in the 'Just Curious' post. I'm sorry to Newlook, KirstyR, Sapphire, Harsmum, Sharlouise and NikkiandNeil that you became involved in the bitterness.

I misunderstood(?) the OP and yes it did bother me that people who decided not to try BF would be upset. I was only sticking up for them. So it was all my fault because I misunderstood and I turned the whole thread. So I take full responsibility for all the upset.

I still stand by the fact that the OP is ambiguous and so therefore easy to misinterpret.

BUT I have now learnt that I have some very lovely friends on here for which I am thankful. I have also learnt that my gorgeous little boy is far more worthy and deserving of my time than MKB so I shall never be replying to any of her posts again so with any luck the Aug forum shall remain a happy and cheery place yet again image

There's no need to reply as I don't want this to continue. I just wanted to say sorry.

Shell xx

Replies

• There's no need to apologise Shell. You certainly haven't upset me in anyway whatsoever.
    You're a great August mummy and I count you as a good friend even though we've not met in "real life"
    Please don't blame yourself for anything.
    xxxxxxxx
  • No need to apologise hun. I don't think you have done anything wrong.

xxx
  • No need to appologise hunny.

I always dislike threads that are started up purely to be judgemental or to start arguments, because I dont think they bring anything to the forum.

Anyway - Aug always looks like a lovely forum, so I hope you can all get back to supporting each other and ignore the nastiness.

Hugs,
    N&N xxx
  • Hi

I didn't get involved in the thread I have my opion but it doesn't need to be aired on here I believe we are here to support each other and to make each other laugh, so don't apologise x
  • ... I echo what Annette said!

Helen x
  • Aug is a lovely forum indeed and I'm chuffed all you lovely ladies are my friends image

Thank you xx
  • I stay clear of the heated threads but sending big hugs image

Cat xxx
  • Well done Shell and was thinking of posting my own apology too but wont start another thread so will hop on this one if that's ok?

I was also VERY, if not mainly responsible for turning the post sour so please dont blame yourself. As you say, we can misread posts but I too will be more restrained on any more provocative threads.

I consider all the August ladies to be my friends and as newlook said in an earlier post, tell you lot things I couldn't tell my family!

K x