Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

So ... who's still here?

Hello ladies, just wondering who still pops into our August forum. It's ever so quiet sometimes as we're all busy bees chasing after one year olds but though it would be nice to see which mummies still pass by image

I'm here!

Xx

Replies

• Me!
    I usually peruse briefly but often don't have time to post.

Hope you're ok? Little Roisin is beautiful xx
  • Me, im in to have a look most days but not much happening lately!!

Lisa xx
  • Me too'

I'm still around and pop in daily on my phone, I just don't get chance to reply. I start to reply at times and them get interupted and forget. I still need to put the photos on from his birthday!

K x x
  • Me three!
    I try to have a quick look through most days but sinced we moved our internet connection is pathetic so sometimes I just give up waiting for the page to load! Hope all the August Mummies and toddlers (!!!) are all doing well.

Cat xxx
  • Me me me!

Look in all the time but rarely log on anymore. Tend to avoid baby after all the troll stuff, yet should we have migrated upto toddler now they are walking?

Anyway, now we are all gathered once again, what day is best by everyone for an October meet near to half term perhaps?

Hope all is well in eveyones worlds, and babies are settling into their new routines now we are all back at work (or almost all!)

Bets XxX
  • Me too, hello girls. Hope you are all well. Hows the pregnancy going Lisa? Hope you are well with it, I'll be 31wks tomorrow!!! Scary!!!
    Glad to see a few of us still browse in here, l love hearing how the august babies are doing - speaking of which do any of you have any experience of car sickness, it seems Iris is a sufferer poor love.
    Jo xxxx
  • I still pop in for a nosey when I get a spare minute. I've just started a new job though so its busy busy busy for me. Hope you're all keeping well, I do miss having time to get on here for a chin wag xxxxxxx
  • I'm around, lurking if I'm not posting! xx
  • I'm here too! Although don't post much as no time.
    xx

(loulou09)
  • im still here! really gonna miss this place when its gone! but i speak to some of you lovely ladies on FB!
    i cant graduate to toddler yet! cailey still isnt crawling or anywhere near walking! she wont even stand! she goes in the walker occasionally but shes way too tall for it!
    wow jojo 31 weeks!! i have no experience of travel sickness in babies, hope it might be something she grows out off!
    i hope you are all well!
    xxx
  • I still lurk here at least once a week to see how everyone is getting on.

Sam x
  • Hi, I'm still here too. Like most of you I take a look every few days, but dont get to post much.
    We are both good, and you will be pleased to know that since Lily has started walking, her legs have completely levelled out, and are completely the same length now - woo hoo!!
    Lisa & Lily xx
  • Yay Lisa, so pleased Lily's legs have levelled out and all is well, i know what a worry it was to you so thats fab.
    Jo xx
  • Aah, thanks Jo. I am really pleased and relieved! The doctor has now discharged her from the hospital, but he has referred her for physio as the says they will be able to check her muscle mass & development better as its not skeletal. Because obviously there was something that made it over 1cm shorter so they will check its righted itself image
    Lisa & Lily xx
  • Hi all,

to be honest I havent been on here for a while.
    Felicity has started full time school and Ella is a naughty toddler!! She keeps me so busy.
    I am going to try harder to come on here hopefully once a week. I miss it.
    Was looking through old posts and miss all the chats on here!

Hope everyone is well xXx
  • its so good to know everyone is still about!!
    i too miss all the chat fiona!
    Lisa thats such good news about lily.... im pleased all is good, its good to know they are still keeping an eye with physio to see what may have caused it!

xxx
  • Jojomummy im 8+2 now so anxiously awaiting first scan! I cant believe you are 31 weeks, wow that seems to have flown!
    Great news about Lily, Lisa, you must be so relieved.
  • Elisa - both our girls are called Ella. Good choice hehe
    Mine is 14 months on 5th Oct x
  • Yay, there's loads of us! Lisa- fab news about Lily. Bets - sadly throughout the whole of the next hols I'm over in Ireland visiting my sis (first time with Roisin on a plane, eeeeeek!) but determined to meet you all sooner rather than later.

Love being in touch with many of you of fb, particularly all the gorgeous photos, we August mummies sure have some scrumptious babies image

Helen x
  • I'm still here. I miss the old long chats we used to have and the 100's of posts everyday, so I just bob in to see if there's anything new happening about once a week and to keep an eye on a few friends in other forums who are expecting.

I really should post more! xx