Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Kisses!

Roisin has started giving kisses if you ask for one which is sooooooooooooo cute! They're open mouthed and not very kiss-like but she's so pleased with herself when she's done it! Bless her image

Any other kissers? Any babies with cute new 'tricks' ? x

Replies

• Options
    awww so adroable!

where have our babies gone?

the only trick cailey seems to have up her sleave at the mo is making sure mummy and daddy get no sleep and demanding breakfast at 4.30am!! haha

xxx
  • Options
    Awww aren't they just scrummy, Iris is a very kissy baby probably because her big brother and sister are and she copies, she also plays peek a boo covers her eyes with her hand then spreads them away from her face squeals with delight and looks very put out if she doesn't get applause, she loves to dance along to music and if i sing in the car or at home she mimics the sounds....she's a musical genius and starts her violin lessons next week...joke hahhahaha
    Jo
  • Options
    Bless 'em, sounds very like Roisin, she's a dancer too! She also crawls to the other side of the door frame to play hide/peepo and keeps popping her head out and laughing! This is the BEST age! x
  • Options
    yep, Holly gives big open mouthed sloppy kisses, and if your really lucky you get tongue too lol. She also gives hugs now aswell which is really cute, she throws her arms around your neck and snuggles in, I love it. Holly is also copying every word we say, but in a really cute way, if she goes for my cup I say no hot and she says hooooooooo................tt every time she sees a cup now! She also loves crawling away when I take her nappy off to change her. She thinks its hilarious, especially on my bed, she races up to the headboard to pull herself up and starts bouncing