Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2011

Due at start of Aug 2011 (MFM)

Hi, i'm Yasmin, i'm 24 and 10 weeks pregnant with my second child. I have a 3 and half year old daughter. Would love to hear from anyone due around the same time as me. My EDD as i have worked out is 3rd of August. Hopefully will have a scan soon to find out the exact date.

Replies

• Congratulations on your pregnancy - and welcome to the site.  I'm not pregnant at present, but I have 4 children (and no plans for any more).
  • Hi, i am due on 04/08/11 with my fourth child. I am due to be induced (as i have a bleeding disorder) on the 25/07/11. My elder children are 11, 9 and 6, they are very excited about having a new addition to our family, as am i and my new partner.
    I hope all went well at scan for you, how is your pregnancy progressing Yasmin?
  • Hi, I'm due on the 10/08/11 with my first child. I am really looking forward to it and so is my partner. Hope all is going well in your pregnacy.

Halley

• Hello im adelle
    Im now 27 weeks pregnant with number 2!! Im due the 31st july!!! so hot summer baby lol. hope your pregnancy is going well do u no what ur having?! unfortunately i dont but it will be a surprise. xxxxx
  • Hi, I'm Gayle and live in Banbury. We're expecting out first baby (a little girl) on 13th August. Good luck to all those expecting image
  • Hello,

Congratulations to you all.  

I am now 29 weeks pregnant and due on the 20th of August. We don't know what we are expecting and starting to get excited.