Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2011

FAO Fingercrossed30

Hi - I'm  not sure how often this forum is used (tbh I don't use it that often myself anymore but pop on occasionally as I couldn't live without it when I was ttc/pregnant) but I just wanted to ask if Fingercrossed30 is still out there...or if anyone knows her...I just wanted to say I hope you enjoy William's first birthday and have a really lovely day. It seems like a lifetime ago since we were Clomid buddies - what a year it has been! Evan turned one on 8th and he's such an amazing little man. I hope you're well and having fun with William. xxx

Replies

• I know her! At least I think I do! Have sent her a message on your behalf!!

• Hey Snowie, its fingerscrossed! Lovely to hear from you and happy belated birthday to Evan. Can't believe where this last year has gone, I dont come on here anymore as when they changed everything i got a bit annoyed with it tbh.

A group of the august mummies are on facebook and i find that so much easier. Would be lovely to stay in touch, do you have a facebook account, I'm Leanne Jane Bayliff xx

• Thank you very much Mrs SP73 - really sweet of you.

Hi Fingerscrossed - I'm on Facebook too, got a lovely group of July mummies, I've sent you a friend request.

xx