Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2012

Feelings and sensations.

Hi Mummies to be,

I was just wondering how everyone is feeling. I feel really different this time. My belly feels funny. A feeling between a stitch hunger and nausea which I'm presuming us everything moving around. But also have a feeling like someone is gently poking me in my side. However I'm having a sensation ' down there' It isn't necessarily painful just weird. I'm sure I didn't have any if this first time round and hoping someone can say they are experiencing similar.

Sorry for tmi do early on in the group!

Replies

• Hello, I had that feeling 'down there' the first time, but weirdly not this time! Have had some stretching pains but not like the first time. My trousers are already too tight and I'm only 5 weeks and 5 days! But... The morning sickness is the same, it's awful. Nausea all day, gagging and sick this morning.
  • Not so much in terms of stretching etc but my lower back is agony alot of the time - apparently this is more common in second pregnancies because the stomach muscles are weaker and can't support your back (or something!!). Since the end of last week, my nausea has been getting progressively worse. I can't remember feeling so sick with my DD but hubby says i did...it wasn't even 2 years ago and i can't remember!!

SF x
  • Hi ladies,

I haven't had as bad a stretching pains as last time but my sickness has started earlier this time round. Iv also had a bad back today which I think might be from my ds kicking me in my back in bed this morning! My belly also appears to be looking a little larger than normal but that could be from eating so much the past 2 days!lol! X