Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Thought it was about time I joined you guys! ;)

Hello all,

I got my Clear Blue Digi BFP on 23rd Dec but haven't got an app with my MW until 9th Jan so was going to wait to join this forum to ensure I was defo DIA, as according to the NHS website I'm due 29/8, but then thought - what the heck, I'll just join you guys anyways. image

I've already got a little boy of 14 months and am super excited to be expecting again although it definitely hasn't sunk in yet.

I look forward to chatting to you all some more on here and sharing all our highs and lows together. x

Replies

• Welcome and congratulations, I'm due 27th so only just in front of you.

I have a 13 month old little boy so we will have very similar age gaps x
  • Thanks excitedfor2, yeah they're very similar age gaps!! Congrats to you too. xx
  • Hi and congrats! I have a 14 month old DS too! Crazy times ahead but I think it's a brilliant age gap!

Hope you are feeling well x
  • Hello and congratulations. X
  • congrats to you all!! im due 29/8 too image i have a nearly 5 year old and a 3 year old, hope to see you all about and have some1 to chat too lol x
  • Thanks girls, Oscarsmummy I noticed you mentioned on another post that having this baby will mean you'll have 2 children under 2 years old and then it dawned on me!!!!!! OMG - I obviously didn't think this thru properly, lol.

Hey Lisa!! I saw Faye mentioned to you on the FB group about having a different user name. It's lovely to see you on here!

I'm looking forward to chatting more to everyone on here x
  • lisa as in me?? lol or some1 else?
  • No lisabbyuk, sorry I meant mummy_no_2 on the post above - sorry to confuse you xx
  • Fab early Christmas present!! Welcome image
  • Welcome to the forum! Its getting bigger.... along with my tummy!!

xx
  • Lol WindyMiller! I'm totally blaming Christmas and will be using that excuse until at least March! :lol: