Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Aug 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello

Hello, I finally took the plunge to join the forum! I had a MMC 18 months ago and been ttc ever since and finally after taking 5 rounds of clomid I got my bfp! Im 8 weeks, 3 days along and had an early scan last week. Everything was fine there was a strong heartbeat. i still won't fully relax until the 12 week scan and then I'll probably find something else to worry about ha ha. Looking forwrd to getting to know everyone and wish you all a happy and healthy 7 months!

Joanne xxxxx

Replies

• Hello and welcome! Fantastic news for you and reassuring to see the heartbeat. Look forward to getting to know you too x
  • Hello and welcome! Fabulous news image
  • Hello and welcome! What wonderful news! A massive congratulations to you and looking forward to getting to know you.

Nic xx
  • Poppy!! Welcome fellow ltttc-er!

Fab news about your 8 week scan- I've got mine on Wednesday- I'm 8 weeks on Sunday- about a week behind you.

xx
  • Welcome and congratulations!

Fantastic news about your scan.

xx
  • Hi Joanne,

Congratulations on your BFP! I'm only 5+2 so a little behind you, I've got my booking in app on 9th Jan - I look forward to getting to know you better in the next few months x
  • thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Hope everyone enjoyed a sober new Year ha ha x

windy, goo to see you on her hope you're ok, good luck with your scan, Im sure everything will be fine xxx