Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2012

Sorry to be leaving you...

Oh dear, so sorry to have to tell you this, but I think I'm leaving you. Been bleeding heavily since Thurs morning. Rang hospital and was told to go to A&E yesterday. They couldn't say much except it was a likely miscarriage. They couldn't book a scan until Tuesday so I have to wait until then. Don't think there is much chance now though. On the plus side, it didn't hurt and the bleeding is easing off now.

I hope you all have a great new year and good luck to you all for the next 8 months!

Replies

• so sorry to hear your news, hope all goes ok and take care xx
  • im so sorry to read this, i hope all goes okay

xxx
  • Oh no so sorry, I know there isn't much hope but my friend bled all the way through her pregnancys. Will be thinking of you xjx
  • So sorry to hear that! Hope you're ok xxxx
  • Really sorry to hear this. Take good care of yourself.

Loads of love,

PP X
  • So sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself, rest lots and we are all here if you need us.

CeeLou xxx
  • I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you. Take care of yourself.

Nic xxx
  • I'm so sorry to hear that!

My friend also bled the whole way through her pregnancy, I have everything crossed for you on Tuesday!

I'll be thinking of you xx
  • So sorry you're going through this. I was in an awful lot of pain when m/c and the bleeding lasted for 3 weeks, so don't lose hope xx
  • aw sorry to hear your news, its an awful thing to go through, I had a mc in 2010 and things do get easier so don't give up hope you will get there in the end. Go on the TTC after mc forum it was a great support for me xxx take care xxxx
  • Thanks to you all for your kind words. It really helps, as only my husband knows what is happening and it feels a bit lonely at times. I'm still bleeding, though not quite as much. Tuesday seems a long wait.

Thanks again and best wishes to all.

xx
  • Oh smileycat, I want to say something positive but don't want to sound patronising. I really hope it's not what you think it is, I've not experienced a MC so can't offer any advice but keep positive, you never know.

You know where we are if you need to offload x
  • The scan confirmed today that it is all gone and pregnancy test was back to negative. Hope the bleeding stops soon, though it is worse today. At least my little son is keeping me going.

Thank you all for your kind messages and I wish you all a very healthy and happy time over the next few months and wonderful babies come August. Signing off now. xxxxx
  • Oh no, I'm so sorry my lovely. Take good care of yourself xxx