Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2012

Update following hosp appointment

Hi Ladies,

Went to Hosp this morning for nobody to be there to see me! I waited around in outpatients for an hour to get a call from a Registrar who asked me a few q's about my previous pregnancies and who then said he would be ringing me in the next few days to book a scan next week as there are 2 things they are thinking of that A. I've got a viral infection and B..... it's TWINS!!!!!

I was laughing nervously saying please don't say that... my husband was in shock at the possibility.

The strangest part is, is that I can already feel something in my belly!!!! Maybe I got the dates wrong but I definately bled for 3 or 4 days around the time my period was due in November.

Any of you ladies have twins? If so what were the early signs, if any?

I'll let you know when I get my scan appt through xx

Replies

• Oh wow!! Twins would be slot if work but an amazing experience! Keeping everything crossed that you and bean(s) are healthy.

Rest up and be well.

CeeLou xx
  • Oh wowzers!! Exciting stuff. image Have you been on the twins forum for advice?

Keep us posted hun x
  • Hi Ladies,

I went bk to the out of hours at the hospital last night as was sooo exhausted n in tears but they just did another urine test and gave me more antibiotics. They're still also convinced I've got a viral infection. I've been told to ring the hospital in the morning to find out when the appt will be for the scan.

I'm still not 100% convinced, but time will tell. I think it's probably more likely that I'm just having a girl as my past two babies were boys. I can't wait for the scan and some anti-sickness pills. I've been on the Twins forum but there isn't much point at the mo until it has been confirmed. xx