Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyone miss a chilled glass of wine?

Hi Ladies,

I loved having a large glass of chilled wine of an evening... is anyone else missing a cheeky wind down drink?

xjx

Replies

• i still have the cheeky glass of rose every now and again lol xxx
  • yes but I also remember after having my DD the first glass of wine after 9 months of nothing and how giddy I got from one glass...it was sooooo worth it!! x x x x
  • Fortunately it tastes like vinegar when I'm pregnant so not missing it! I know by 9 months last time I was desperate for a nice drink and a cigarette.. even though I don't smoke and actually don't drink that much. I think it's just because I'm told I can't, what a child.
  • Hahaha that is so funny Tashua...and true!! I remember getting to 7 months last time and thinking 'sod it' and eating satay chicken...delicious!!!
  • Oh yum!! Satay chicken... With peanut sauce. Have to dash, tummy's grumbling again..
  • I can't stomach the thought of any alcohol at all, fortunately! I'm getting heartburn just thinking about wine now!
  • God yes!! Miss my Pinot! image

SF xxx