Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2012

12 weeks tomorrow...how quick is time going??

Hi ladies!!

Sorry for being so erratic with my posting and EDD thread updating. We still have no internet at home because of moving so all posting is done from my phone - tricky!!

Had my scan last Friday and was finally booked in! All v short notice so hubby couldn't make it so have booked a Babybond scan for 2 weeks time so he can see bubs image

My EDD was brought forward 2 days to 1st August which is nice but DD was a week late so i don't think it'll be a July baby!

Roll on 14th March for the 20 week scan image

Hope you're all doing ok?

SF xxx

Replies

• wow you've got your date for the 20wk scan already.... just shows how real it all is and how it isn't that far away really. My 12 wk scan isn't until 10 Feb image Oh well guess will be here b4 I know it xj
  • That's brilliant you've had your scan. I feel like time is dragging. My scan isn't until the 2nd of February and I'm so worried that I'm going to go and there'll be nothing there image I wish I'd been able to talk my husband into me getting an early scan, but no luck. Desperately hoping all is well.

Nic xx
  • Can't wait till 12 weeks - I am so over this trimester, the sickness, tiredness, anxiety :evil:

My 12 week scan is 6th Feb when I will be 12+1. Trying not to count down the days!

Glad your scan went well Sparkly - Great news image

xx