Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2012

any essex mums with babies due in august

hi

title says it all...just wondered if anyone from essex is due round about aug/ sept? woupd be good to have a buddy

D xx

Replies

• Me! Well, I live in Essex but not actually from here, love it though. Due early August. How about you?
  • Hello, yes me too! as my name suggests really, i'm due on about 21st Aug, not had my scan yet so not entirely sure but thereabouts.
  • hey im due 31st aug. im not originally from essex but live here. i ve got scan in ciuple of wks cant wait to know everything is ok

d xx
  • Where in Essex are you both from? I'm in a village near maldon, took a bit of time to get used to but it is great for kids!
  • Well i'm the same as you both in that i've moved to Essex rather than growing up here although randomly i was born in Epping so have an proper Essex girl passport!!! We were living in London til last year but moved to Harlow when we bought a house last Christmas (couldn't afford London prices!). Much better for kids especially as my DS is starting school in Sept(!) so he has more space to run around and has made lots of lovely friends here - he is a real Essex boy! :lol: x
  • Im essex.. almost, Live in Woodford Green which is london/essex borders... do i count?! image
  • That depends on how many pairs of white stilettos you have flamingo! Hee hee x
  • No stilettos but i have been to the sugar hut and used to spend all my saturdays in lakeside as a teenager.. thats pretty dam essex i think! :lol:
  • Okay, you qualify! Not sure I'd be allowed into the sugarhut with my fat belly, greasy skin with dry patches and hair that won't hold hair dye for more than a week!